By working in partnership with people who are committed to our village we aim to improve the quality of life for all residents. Our mission is to deliver quality services to Ouston.
We are committed to:
- Listening to and responding to the views and needs of local residents
- Promoting local democracy
- Proactively working to improve our villages and the well being of our residents
- Working in partnership to maximise achievement and efficiency in service delivery
- Delivering and improving upon value for money
- Continuous improvement in service delivery
Ouston Parish Council’s priorities will be available to view in our Parish Plan. We believe that if we continue to address the priorities that are set by our communities we will continue to achieve our Council’s mission and values.